Lucy Brock has two Infant and Toddler classrooms and one preschool classroom. Each Infant/Toddler classroom has two lead teachers, and an assistant teacher. The Infant/Toddler classroom are for children six weeks until two and half or three. The preschool room also has two lead teachers and children as young as two and a half until eligible for Kindergarten.
Lucy Brock Infant/Toddler Flexible Daily Schedule
- 7:30-9:30 Arrival and free play
- 9:30-10:00 Morning snack
- 10:00-11:30 Free play with planned provocation both inside and outside
- 11:30-12:00 Lunch
- 12:00-3:00 Nap time and quiet play for those awake
- 3:00-3:30 Afternoon snack
- 3:30-5:30 Departure & Free play with planned provocations both inside and outside
This schedule is adjusted to meet the needs of each individual child. Our very young children eat and sleep more often than indicated, and some of our toddlers still eat and sleep at irregular intervals.
Lucy Brock Preschool Flexible Daily Schedule
- 7:30-10:00 Morning Centers;
- 8:45-Snack as small group is offered
- 10:00-10:20 Morning Meeting
- 10:30-11:30 Outdoor Play (weather dependent)
- 11:30-12:00 Lunch *Children toilet and read on cots until 12:30.
- 12:30-2:30 Nap or Quiet Activities
- 2:30-3:30 Afternoon Snack Available
- 3:30-5:30 Indoor/Outdoor Play (weather dependent) with planned provocations
This schedule is adjusted to meet the needs of each individual child, special activities, and the weather.